Monday, October 19, 2015

Do You Want Beautiful Skin? This Product is for You

Many of you know that I am a Nutritional Wellness Life Coach and offer phone consultations for those who either live too far away to come to me or prefer to have me at their "beck-and-call" on a monthly basis via texts, e-mails or phone.

I was in the middle of a phone consultation with a client when she said something that stopped the conversation in its tracks.  "My skin was radiant this weekend."  We weren't even addressing her skin condition problem, at least not in a conscious way.  She has had facial and general skin problems for quite a while, but at this point we were focusing on her gut reconditioning program.  Additionally, she has had skin breakouts during her period for years. 

I thought about this for a moment and realized that, of course, as the gut improves, so will the skin, as it is the window to a person's level of health or wellness.  She also noticed that her skin became a bit duller-looking as the week progressed as we had her on the gut protocol formula only on the weekends.  We changed that to fewer of the particular supplement to be taken on a daily basis.

A few days ago, when we had our monthly consult, I asked her about the protocol and her symptoms.  About her period, she said, "I wasn't as gloomy and my hormones didn't feel as though they were across the board."  About her skin, she said she didn't break out (for the first time ever during her period), and it was back to looking radiant, again.

I don't know about you, but I find this very, very impressive.  No creams, lotions or "magical" skin formulas ever produced results like this and helped to re-balance monthly hormone levels, too. If this interests you, let me know.

Dr. Esther
drkollars@gmail.com
fixdhealthcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment