Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Do You Order Food from Amazon? I have a better suggestion...

In a blog post last month, I told you about a new place I found to order organic, gluten free items at a significantly reduced price...www.thrivemarket.com.

Today, I did a bit of price comparison between the exact same items, including size and weight, sold by Amazon and Thrive.  Here are just three examples, you decide which is the better choice:

1.  Andean Dream Quinoa Organic Spaghetti, 8 ounces

     Amazon:  $12.34                     Thrive:  $4.00

2.  Chicken/Beef Bone Stock, organic, 15.2 ounces

     Amazon:  $14.75                     Thrive:  $4.35
(actually, I couldn't find the chicken bone broth at Amazon, just the beef)

3.  Pamela's Baking Mix, 24 ounces

     Amazon:  $8.79                       Thrive:  $4.95

That's just a sample of my savings on hundreds of high quality food items.  Pretty good find, eh? 

Dr. Esther
drkollars@gmail.com
fixdhealthcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment