Monday, July 29, 2013

What is the Purpose of ChemTrails?

I have been reading articles about the existence of Chemtrails for a few years, now.  When someone who works at our local health food store first told me about these, I have to admit both ignorance and surprise.  What in the world would the purpose be to further purposely pollute our skies, seas and earth with toxic chemicals?  Wouldn't the people doing this be injured, too?  I'm not one who believes in conspiracy theories, but this is just too bizarre for words, if true.

After reading about these, I began looking in the sky every time I saw a jet trail, just to see if there were any differences among them.  Interestingly enough, I began to see a pattern.  A jet trail that we recognize from our childhood, quickly dissipates behind the plane, as it is primarily the result of the cold atmosphere combining with the heat of the engines that produce condensation.  Other jet trails that I've observed don't dissipate, for a significant amount of time, and they appear as a thin single or double line behind the plane.

Honestly, I don't know what to think, but I do know that these chemtrails have been reported to contain heavy metals and mold and other noxious agents and chemicals.  I can say that I have seen that the amount of mold in homes in the North East has increased to nearly epidemic proportions....I had never heard of this as a child and had never heard anyone speaking about this problem until the past couple of decades.  I cannot say if these things are related, but I do find it a curious coincidence.  As such, I am including some of the information from a report for your consideration.  I think this possibility does necessitate a conversation, at the very least.

For more than a decade, first the United States and then Canada's citizens have been subjected to a 24/7/365 day aerosol assault over our heads made of a toxic brew of poisonous heavy metals, chemicals, and other dangerous ingredients. None of this was reported by any mainstream media. The US Department of Defense [DOD] and military have been systematically blanketing all our skies with Chemtrails (also known as Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering).(2) These differ vastly from the usual plane contrails that evaporate rather quickly in the sky. Chemtrails do not dissipate. Rather, planes (fitted with special nozzles) release aerosols "lines" in the sky that do not evaporate. Multiple planes are deployed, flying parallel (or often "checkerboard" patterns) overhead; and soon the sky is blanketed with many grayish-white lines [miles and miles long, although this is changing]. At first, these lines are thin; but soon they expand and, in a short time, merge together. Our once-blue sky has vanished and has been replaced by a grayish-white toxic haze that blots out and greatly diminishes our usual sunshine.
 
Military and commercial planes are involved in more than 60 secret operations. Last year, when I flew across the country, I saw a United Airlines jet (flying below us at about 37,000 feet) spraying a black aerosol that went for miles and miles across the sky. This clandestine program now includes aerosol-spraying planes in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand [all NATO countries]. Over the years, hundreds (if not thousands) of people have called and written their public officials to get answers...none appear to be forthcoming.

 <ahref=http://fixdhealthcare.com>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fixd-Health-Care/123810761130727

No comments:

Post a Comment