Monday, January 11, 2016

CBD & Cannabinoids, Another Way of Looking at Chronic Symptom Relief, Part 3

Pain relief is just one of the many benefits that we've discussed about CBD.  We are looking into selling these products, ourselves, because of the data that supports the role that cannabis/cannabinoids play in so many chronic problems but also because of trying to mitigate some of the costs for those in need.

These products come in various media...suspended in hemp oil (a less expensive alternative) and in the much more potent variety that contains up to 1200 mg. of CBD and its accompanying 100+ phyto-compounds per dose.  CBD is now legal in all 50 states and is soon slated to be designated as a dietary supplement. These supplements will contain zero THC.  In speaking with the distributing company, the reps tell me that we doctors will be able to distribute the high-potency CBD within the next few months.

I've been taking the 1 ml. dose CBD for the past few days.  Surprisingly, I've noticed a decrease in my knee pain, already.  I have many, many formulations at my fingertips, and I have to say that, so far, I'm very, very impressed with these products.

For those taking opioids and other addictive medications for pain, may I suggest a conversation with your medical doctor about non-addictive CBD formulations as a possible alternative?  Worth a try, isn't it?

Dr. Esther
drkollars@gmail.com
fixdhealthcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment