Monday, May 12, 2014

Big Announcement

For those of you who might be wondering if anything had happened to me because of my not publishing my blog for 2 weeks, I'm fine, I've just been very busy.  Because of the needs that I have seen from my patients as well as my discontent with some of my present suppliers, I have been developing an entirely new supplement protocol.

I'm working with a company that has been in business for over 90 years, whose  wellness nutritional protocol has been used for over 70 years by thousands of doctors, helping countless numbers of patients with chronic conditions to better health.  I'm very excited by the organic, whole food products and herbs that I have to use to nutritionally support people in their quest for good health.

On our website, I have posted a system's survey that I encourage  you to download and print out and either bring it into the office or scan and send it to me by e-mail.  By the time I finish assessing the results, I'll be able to give you an accurate picture of how every system in your body is functioning.  This is something I offer to everyone for free.  You'll find the health analysis under the "therapeutic services" tab...located in the "Nutritional and Wellness Programs," section.

Would it be worth an hour of your time to know just how well your body really is functioning?

<ahref=http://fixdhealthcare.com>
drkollars@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment