Tuesday, July 1, 2014

An Important Video to Watch About Food

Over the past months, I have written about the myths that many in the medical profession are still clinging to....fat in the diet makes you fat, eat lots of grains and cereals, eat according to the old food pyramid and so on.  I highly recommend those of you (or friends and family) who still are eating a low-fat diet, grains and cereals, carbs for breakfast and won't eat eggs because of the cholesterol, to please view the following video.

My thanks to B.K. who sent me this link.  It's good timing because I had intended to write about insulin resistance, today.  I'll save that for later in the week.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/06/28/cereal-killers-movie.aspx?e_cid=20140628Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20140628Z1&et_cid=DM51233&et_rid=568274155


No comments:

Post a Comment