Monday, February 4, 2013

Pressure cooker cooking

I'm sure that most of you have never used a pressure cooker, but I'd like you to think about adding this equipment to your kitchen as a way of cutting down on cooking time and making some pretty interesting dishes.

I've been using a pressure cooker for almost 39 years and I love it.  The newer ones (I actually am still using my 39 year old cooker!) have a gauge on them to indicate pounds of pressure...usually in 5, 10 and 15 pound increments.  The amount of liquid needed in a pressure cooker vs. conventional boiling is significantly different and the time it takes to cook is also significantly decreased over conventional cooking.

You can make quinoa grain in less than half the time as well as mashed root vegetables or even potato salad.  If any of you would like some help or ideas for pressure cooker cooking, please let me know by writing to me at my email address, which can be obtained from my website.

<ahref=http://fixdhealthcare.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment