Saturday, January 5, 2013

Getting started with non-gluten cooking and baking

So many patients, over the years, have requested recipes from me that are healthy, good-for-you and really, really tasty.  I've decided to start posting the best-ever and most requested by my children, grandchildren and friends.

I love to cook and bake, so I hope this will be as fun for you as it has been and continues to be for me.  You can go to my web page and access my ideas and recipes, anytime.  My recipe for carrot cake is not only non-gluten but also non-dairy and, for my diabetic friends, low glycemic index.  I know that it sounds as though it'll taste like straw, but Surprise!  it has been declared as the, "best tasting-ever," carrot cake by most who have tried it.  Oh, it's also made with only organic ingredients.

Here's the link:  http://fixdhealthcare.com>

Dr. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment